Multi-band, multi-constellation centimeter-accurate GNSS.
Multiple signal bands enable faster convergence times, and multiple satellite constellations enhance availability. Piksi Multi supports GPS L1/L2 and GLONASS G1/G2 and is hardware-ready for BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5b, QZSS L1/L2 and SBAS.
A heatsink is optionally available to ship with Piksi Multi for high temperature operation. See the Product Summary for guidance on when to use the heatsink.
- Fast RTK convergence times
- Easily integrated into a variety of applications
- Future-proof hardware with in-field software upgrades
- Piksi Multi GNSS Module Product Summary - high-level summary including Positioning, Velocity, and Timing Accuracies
- Piksi Multi GNSS Module Hardware Specification - mechanical, electrical, and other interface specifications
- Piksi Multi Case Study #1
- Piksi Multi Case Study #2
- Swift Navigation’s Support Page - Swift Binary Protocol Specification, CAD files, and more
Designed for the experienced systems integrator and the large volume enterprise customer. Please complete this form to speak to our sales team about placing an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.