Piksi Multi will reach end-of-life effective March 15, 2024. See below for details.
Multi-band, multi-constellation centimeter-accurate GNSS.
Multiple signal bands enable faster convergence times, and multiple satellite constellations enhance availability. Piksi Multi supports GPS L1/L2 and GLONASS G1/G2 and is hardware-ready for BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5b, QZSS L1/L2 and SBAS.
A heatsink is optionally available to ship with Piksi Multi for high temperature operation. See the Product Summary for guidance on when to use the heatsink.
- Fast RTK convergence times
- Easily integrated into a variety of applications
- Future-proof hardware with in-field software upgrades
- Piksi Multi GNSS Module Product Summary - high-level summary including Positioning, Velocity, and Timing Accuracies
- Piksi Multi GNSS Module Hardware Specification - mechanical, electrical, and other interface specifications
- Piksi Multi Case Study #1
- Piksi Multi Case Study #2
- Swift Navigation’s Support Page - Swift Binary Protocol Specification, CAD files, and more
Designed for the experienced systems integrator and the large volume enterprise customer. Please complete this form to speak to our sales team about placing an order.
Piksi Multi, Piksi Multi Inertial receiver boards, evaluation kits, and accessories will reach end-of-life effective March 15, 2024.
- Final Order Date: February 15, 2024 or until supplies last, whichever comes first.
- Final Ship Date: March 15, 2024.
- Warranty: Defective units can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Returns will not be accepted after 30 days. Replacement units will not be made available.
- Affected Products: Piksi Multi and Piksi Multi Inertial modules, evaluation kits, and accessories with the following part numbers: 00108-02, 00108-03, 00108-04, 00108-05, 00108-06, 00108-07, 00108-08, 00108-09, 00108-09A, 00108-10, 00177-02, 00177-03, 00177-03A, 00265-01, 00279-01, 00279-02, 00279-04, 00280-03, 00290-01, 00291-01, 00297-01, 00297-02, 00329-01, 00333-01, 00333-02, 00334-01, 00342-01, 01169-01, 01220-01, 01221-01, 01323-01, and 02025-01.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.